Barrel Nuts

Ever wondered what one of these is?

This is called a Barrel nut. They are cylindrically shaped steel nuts with a threaded hole in the middle of the barrel, often used with furniture bolts to join 2 pieces of wood together.

We stock a wide variety, to order please contact us on 01243 551484 or Email

To view our full stock range please click on the link below